Travel the world without leaving your kitchen (or BBQ!). Our World Blends & BBQ Rubs Collection will help you add magic to your meat, vegetables and fish dishes in an instant. Perfect for fans of Chinese, Indian, Caribbean, Mexican or Jamaican cooking.
**Great Taste Award Winner**
Taste and experience the world without leaving your home with this gorgeous collection of artisan blends and rubs, carefully selected for flavour and freshness
Easily introduce authentic flavours from all over the world into your dishes. Our extensive World Spice Blends have been expertly created for anyone who loves to experiment with flavour from all over the world food and are the essential spices for the truly adventurous home cook or chef. There is literally something for everyone.
And if you’re stuck for inspiration, don’t worry, our gorgeous free recipe guide will show you how.
Our World Spice Blends & BBQ Rubs Tin is the perfect all-year-round gift for budding home cooks and experienced chefs who wish to experience a range of world cuisines at home. Especially popular with those looking to find a gift for those 'difficult to buy for' men in their lives. Give them the perfect unique gift for any and every occasion.
Why you’ll love it
• Free recipe guide with lots of quick and easy dishes as well as our family favourites
• Handmade in the UK with love
• Every sari wrap is hand sewn and beautifully vibrant
• Every time you buy a spice tin, you are helping to ensure a schoolchild receives a nutritious meal in the UK and India
• Spice blends are made fresh in small batches here in the UK
• A great gift for the budding foodie or an experienced chef!
• Carefully packaged to ensure no bumps and dents along the way
• Looks gorgeous in your kitchen
Spice Kitchen is:
• Family-owned, family-run
• Ethically sourced
In the media
Great Taste Award Winner. Great Tastes Awards are the acknowledged benchmark for fine food and drink. It has been described as the ‘Oscars’ of the food world. Quite simply, the Great Taste logo is the sign you can trust when buying food and drink.
Winners of BBC Good Food Show Producers Bursary Award awarded to outstanding producers of excellent British Speciality foods. Spice Kitchen also Featured on the BBC1 Hairy Bikers show where they used Spice Kitchen spices to cook their favourite food.
• Indian Spice Rub. Garam Masala** Great Taste Award Winner **. Contains cloves, star anise, black pepper, cinnamon, coriander seeds, cumin and ginger
• Sri Lankan Spice Rub. Sri Lankan Curry Powder. Contains coriander seeds, cumin seeds, fennel seeds, cassia bark, fenugreek seeds, cloves, cardamom, mustard seeds, black peppercorns, Kashmiri chilli & turmeric
• Tunisian Chilli Rub. Harissa. Contains cumin seeds, coriander seeds, crushed chillies chilli, garlic, coriander, paprika and caraway
• Mexican Spice Rub. Contains cornflour, cumin seeds, paprika, oregano, chilli powder, garlic powder, salt, sugar, onion powder and cayenne pepper
• Jamaican Spice Rub. Jerk. Contains cayenne pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, parsley, sugar, salt, paprika, allspice, black peppercorns, nutmeg and cinnamon
• Chinese Spice Rub. Contains liquorice, star anise, cassia, Szechuan peppers, black cardamon, orange peel and cloves
• Moroccan Spice Rub. Ras El Hanout. Contains cloves, mace, star anise, cayenne pepper, allspice, cardamom, black peppercorns, sugar, cinnamon, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, ginger, nutmeg. paprika, salt and turmeric
• Middle Eastern Spice & Herb Rub. Za'atar. Contains oregano, marjoram, thyme, sumac, SESAME seeds
• Indian Tandoori Masala. Contains ginger powder, turmeric, coriander powder, Kashmiri chilli powder, cumin powder, beetroot powder, fenugreek powder, black pepper, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, nutmeg, salt, sugar, garlic and onion powder.
Product contains SESAME SEEDS.
Features and benefits
• Blends are freshly made in small batches and then sealed for optimum freshness and flavour
• Outer storage tin is 19cm stainless steel with a perspex lid to ensure freshness
• Seven removable smaller tins for convenience and a small metal spoon for accurate dispensing
• Selected and mixed the old-fashioned way
• Refills available at affordable prices, in varying quantities
• No additives, artificial flavouring or preservatives: just a quality guarantee from our family to yours
• Ideal gift for yourself or anyone who love to experiment with international and world cuisine
• Perfect as a gift for Christmas, Birthdays, Valentines, or Father’s/Mother’s Day. The chef (or aspiring chef!) in your life will be forever grateful
• Durable stainless steel Indian spice tin for use and for storage and display. The ribbed lid helps to retain the freshness of the spices, and the tin is also dishwasher safe.